There are two parts to include on Map #6:
Part #1: Mark the locations of:
- Fredonian Rebellion
- the class at Anahuac occurred
- the Battle of Velasco
- Matamoros, Laredo
- Battle of San Antonio
- Battle of Gonzalez
- Battle of Goliad
- Battle at Grass Fight
- Battle of Concepcion
- Washington on the Brazos
- the Alamo
- Goliad Massacre
- San Patricio
- San Jacinto
Part #2: On the back of your map, answer:
- What do you think was the turning point for Austin in thinking that revolution, or independence, was the path Texas should take, and why?
- Discuss the significance of the Turtle Bayou Resolutions.
- Draw the flag for, and explain the meaning of, “Come and Take It.”
- How did Texans come to rally around events at the Alamo?